Pages

25 January 2013

Lady Antebellum - Just A Kiss



ne m'oubliez pas

Lyin' here with you so close to meIt's hard to fight these feelings when it feels so hard to breatheI'm caught up in this moment, caught up in your smile
I've never opened up to anyoneSo hard to hold back when I'm holding you in my armsWe don't need to rush this, let's just take it slow
c/o:    Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlightJust a touch of the fire burning so brightAnd I don't want to mess this thing upNo, I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just mightBe the one I've been waiting for my whole lifeSo baby, I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight
I know that if we give this a little timeIt'll only bring us closer to the love we wanna findIt's never felt so real, no, it's never felt so right
c/o:
Just a shot in the dark that you just mightBe the one I've been waiting for my whole lifeSo baby, I'm alright with just a kiss goodnight
No, I don't want to say goodnightI know it's time to leaveBut you'll be in my dreamsTonight, tonight, tonight
c/o:
Just a shot in the dark that you just mightBe the one I've been waiting for my whole lifeSo baby, I'm alright
Oh, let's do this right with just a kiss goodnightWith a kiss goodnight, kiss goodnight

No comments: