Pages

6 August 2014

Mumbling

Why? 

Just to stop myself from waiting.. I don't want to wait anymore.. Don't want to wait fo a text from u.. 

I don't mind if he want to text me, but i don't like waiting... 

Yeah, i hate that so much.. T.T

BTW, 

For you, please stop that. Don't propose someone because of your mother. Try to be in that girl shoes, its like insulting yourself. Kinda pathetic for me though...

Its like having fun for me when someone ask me to be his second wife... duhh!!!.. Hey, you are not even married yet.. but still, i know that just for fun.. ^_^

Marriage...
Not a 1 day contract
Not like changing dress, shoes or handbag
Not like asking someone to be your gf/bf
Not like having sleep over and having pillow talk with your friends

Something bigger and greater.. deep and meaningfull

For now i'll stay single until i feel its the right time to settle down come.. 

P/s: 5 minutes post update
P/ss: mumbling and rumbling
P/sss: Not easy updating using my note.. 

No comments: