Pages

9 June 2015

For This 7 Month, Remember This


"This is a modern fairy tale
No happy endings
No wind in our sails
But I can't imagine a life without
Breathless moments
Breaking me down down down"
~The Heart Wants What It Want~

Its killing me inside, i know the facts you will be gone for temporary but i still looking and searching for you. Still yearning for you. Demm, I miss u so much and I can do nothing without you. Feels like drowning in my own breath. I can't wake up, can do anything else except thinking bout you.
Please, keep me strong so we can go through this together. I know this is no easy way, but this is the price we need to pay for a better future. As much you want me to trust you and wait for you, i will do but i need you to do the same. I've told you bout my everything, show you my real self and my real life, no more secret to hide. You know me better than i know myself, you have  my weakness and you will be the one who can handle me better. Nothing we can do to change our past, people can keep talking bout that, judge us and give punishment. But we know better what we want, every people have their own dream and planning, just do our best so we won't regret anything.

I know the risk, but I take my chance
(^_^)

~Just because something isn't happening for you right now doesn't mean that it will never happen, wait for the right time and right place.... Also with the right person~
S.S.A

No comments: