Pages

8 August 2015

Random

What i feel? What should i write? No idea~~~ I'm not good enough to describe my feeling.

~Live like minions. Laugh out loud all day without any reason and annoy all the mean people with your happines!~

I will love you, unconditionally
And there is no fear now
Let go and just be free
Cause I will love you
Unconditionally

And now I miss everything about you
I can't believe it, I still want you
After all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

Just a kiss on your lips in the moonlight
Just a touch of the fire burning so bright
No I don't want to mess this thing up
I don't want to push too far
Just a shot in the dark that you just might
Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life
So baby I'm alright, with just a kiss goodnight

Until tonight I only dreamed about you
I can't believe I ever breathed without you
Baby, you make me feel alive and brand new
Bring it one more time, one more time

No comments: