Pages

3 December 2015

bh2



Let see if i still can use my Note to update my blog...
Gila la kalau kata aku x sakit hati klu break, tapi kadang2 rasa sakit hati dulu tu lebih dri rasa sakit hati skrg. I wanna take thing slow and i don't think u want this to be slow.. I don't know if i still can do this coz i know deep inside i'm fuck.. seriously,do u think i can easily get over this. Thinking what had happen between us.. Our memories together. Well, if u decide to move on and give up maybe that the best for u. Since my word had ni effect towards u.. i'm to lazy to describe my feeling towards u over and over again.. I don't want to expect more..  Just ask u to finish ur training but the opposite is what u do.. Instead of being my friend, u want more...damn, can't u understand this.. Simple, just finish ur training first and other will follow.. But u have made ur desicion.. So, up to u..

Aku tak mahu nanti di kata sengaja buat orang berharap.. Nope, semua orang pn selalu berharap, tu sebab aku serah pada Tuhan.. Jangan pusing2 dgn ayat aku lagi.

No comments: