Pages

31 December 2015

365 of 2015



Last day for 2015
First of all, sorry i still haven't yet complete the blog renovation. My schedule a bit pack compare with the usual.
Second, this song. I don't dedicate this song to anybody. Please don't misunderstand. I got this song from a novel I read at Wattpad and I love indian song, much.
Third, I'm getting nervous about dance performance for our company annual dinner in the end of Jan, but this is what i have choose. I wanna try this, want to have fun with dancing and out from my comfort zone.
Bukit tengkorak and Bohey Dulang as my new year starter tomorrow.

I'm very sorry to all people that i have hurt intended or unintended. Good luck in your own life, don't resent me.

I don't do love~anymore~

May 2016 bring us better in everything...

No comments: